Audi Extended Warranty On A 7 Year Old Car?

Ujw

Hello,

I have a 2017 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI with a Peter Vardy Warranty, that's coming to an end soon. I saw on the Audi website that they have an extended warranty that you renew every 12 months. It's valid up to 100,000 miles, but it doesn't talk about the age of the car, anyone have any idea about this, will my car be eligible, if you happen to have it, what's been your experience with the warranty?

Thanks

Hi,

I am sure that the Audi warranty covers cars up to 8 years old.

I have the( Audi All In) which includes services, mot, and roadside assistance.

as yet, I haven't had to use the warranty.

hope this helps.

Mines 9 years old this Dec. I got an extended warranty July 23 for a year no probs. I opted named component cover £250 excess. This was driven by a thermostat & gearbox sump housing replacement under the original approved 1 year warranty. I wanted that piece of mind.  I haven't had to use it thankfully. Below 100k is a requirement as said. As is more than 3 years old.  I believe under 10 is requirement but don't quote me on that. Looked at a possible renewal for this year, but need to reconfirm prices which are higher ( older car so understandable) My car is on 65k 

Edited by Wilko91