VCDS Coding Options

Hi All,

Joined today and wondered if anyone knows whether the VCDS coding will unlock more features. I have a Carly which the coding options dont work (Only passenger mirror drop on reverse). 

I have seen some wizardry on YouTube of making the lights do a start up jig but also that other features like keyless entry etc.

If theres very little then Ill move on but just wondered as people say that theres lots of cool options?

Cheers

Dan

2021 Audi A3 S-Line

3 hours ago, orchmiester said:

Hi All,

Joined today and wondered if anyone knows whether the VCDS coding will unlock more features. I have a Carly which the coding options dont work (Only passenger mirror drop on reverse). 

I have seen some wizardry on YouTube of making the lights do a start up jig but also that other features like keyless entry etc.

If theres very little then Ill move on but just wondered as people say that theres lots of cool options?

Cheers

Dan

2021 Audi A3 S-Line

Hi you wont get far with that one as your vehicle is post 2020 an has the SFD protection system, Carly wont get anywhere near it the only one that will maybe is OBDeleven as they have a deal with VAG to buy tokens to allow functions.

Steve,