Excessive front wheel wear

I have had an Audi A4 Avant 2.0 2015 since February 2023 and I purchased the car from a main Audi dealer in York. 

However since I have had the car I have had to change the both front tyres on the car three times already and they are now requiring another set due to going bold. 

Each set has lasted now longer than around 6-7k miles per set and all the car does is sit on a motorway at 74mph on cruise for 120 miles a day. 

I have had the car checked by both an independent tyre fitting company and by Audi servicing itself and neither could find a single fault with the cars wheels/alignment/suspension etc. 

I have even tried switching different brand of tyres to see if that would make a difference including Avon, Hankook and Continentals but all of them have only lasted 6-7k miles. 

It maybe time to trade the car in for something different as I can't keep up with this unnecessary tyre wear its the worst I've had on any German car I've owned. 

Any help would be massively appreciated as I feel I am at a loose end. 

Hello Lewis,

This is indeed rather daft, particularly since motorway driving usually gives you less tyre wear that driving on A and B roads. 
Not that this will explain your situation, but I’ve haven’t been impressed with the longevity of Continental or Hankook used on A and B road motoring, but….

Are these front tyres wearing evenly across the tread width, and  are you getting the same rapid wear rate on the rear tyres. 
When you say you’ve had the car checked, have you has a 4 wheel alignment carried out? 
Have you had the shock absorbers checked? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for the response. 

The front tyres are wearing evenly but I would say the front left wears slightly faster than the right. 

I had a full wheel alignment carried out and when it had its most recent service Jan 2024 at an Audi garage. I asked them to investigate into the issue as I noticed this previously when they flagged up the tyre were wearing low on the fronts. 

The technician investigated the issue saying he completely checked the suspension wheel arms etc and they could not find a single fault at the time. 

Regards,

Lewis