New guy here!!

Concho

Hello,

I've just joined the world of Audi having owned 3 Seats and just selling my 08 Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDi (mainly because the ride was so firm, my 18 month old baby was sick in the back every time - but only in that car!).

I've just bought a mint condition Audi A4 2001 Y reg, 2.0 petrol auto with 50,000 genuine miles on the clock.

Compared to the Seat it's not as fast, or fun to drive, but it's a completely new driving experience. Feels like driving my favourite armchair so I'm very pleased with it so far (owned it 5 days so far!).

Anyway, I was a member of seatcupra.net and I need an Audi alternative now so here I am!

I'm based in Southport right now.

Greetings to you all!

Concho

(John)

Thanks.

I was a bit weary about buying a 12 year old car, especially as my last 2 cars were brand new, but decided to go for that over a newer one with higher mileage and to be honest I'm really pleased with it so far. Just looking to upgrade a few things now because I miss some creature comforts my old car had, like Bluetooth, parking sensors etc.

thanks for the welcome.

Quite a back story. The Seat is a different type of car to the Audi to be honest. The A4 is meant to be more comfortable than it is sporty in that guise.

Should be a nicer car for your baby to ride in by miles.

Glen!