Anyone had adblue coded out?

Tommeh93

Recently bought an a4 avant, drives fine and no lights on dash. However start/stop doesn’t work and I’ve noticed when scanning it I get one code U010E lost communications with reductant control module, just wondering if this is normal with an adblue coded out?

• 3 weeks later...

I had a problem when I overfilled with adblue from a pump, and the full tank did not register as it had done the previous six times over 3 years. (2016 2.0 TDI). The mileage warning kept ticking down and I was worried the engine might get to the point where it would not restart. My local independent repairer recommended a soft ware fix. This eliminated the adblue messages and apparently I won't ever need to use adblue again. After the modification the stop/start engine function disappeared and I got 30% increase in engine performance. Engine shape warning light came on again after 500 miles, but car is running fine.

I dont have it mapped out on an Audi, but I mapped it out on a Seat Alhambra about 12 months ago.
Several times it didnt register a full tank fill up....  I took it to Seat each time and they done some sort of Software reset and it worked each time!
Well this last time it didnt work, they scratched their heads a little bit and then their beards and their manhoods and then said it needed a full system replacement!
They told me they would see what they could do as it was an ongoing problem and they might get the price reduced by 10 - 20% but it would likely still be in the region of €3500 

I told them i would have it fixed else where and drove to a small garage where i know there is a little computer genius.  He told me to give him 10 mins to have a look at it and see if it was going to take long, 5 mins later he informed me i owed him €200.00 and told me "you will never have this problem again"

He was right... 25k later ive not had that problem again!