New Owner - to be..!!

matthrv

Hi All..!!

I,m Matt,

Getting my 1st Audi in a few weeks....

My Mrs has wanted an A4 for a long time now & it just happens my mate has one sitting about he needs to get rid of...

So treating ourselves & having it off him to use as the everyday drive/family car.

It's a 2001 A4 1.8T, the body is mint in Metallic black & has just come out of the body-shop having stone chips etc done, the engine has just had a full rebuild too, wheels refurbed in black, rear windows dark tinted (not limo black) & de-badged.

Looking for any tips or hints, useful info that I should be aware of, apparently it is a 150bhp model so looking to increase that with remap & boost increase, so useful info about that would be good.

I am used to doing all my own mechanics & tuning as I also run a Mitsubishi Evo VI fully race prep'd running over 500bhp I use for the track.

Nice to meet you all.

Matt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Matt and welcome to the site!

Your A4 sounds ace, why not get some photos up when it arrives? Some of the 1.8 engines provide 180 bhp as standard, and Bluefin reckon they can get over 200 out of it - so you should have plenty of potential there. Just watch out for other components that might not take the extra oomph.

The Evo sounds pretty cool too, maybe sneak in a few pics of it as well?

Had my first Audi for 2 months now and best car ever.