Hi All, I used a few other forums of the hot hatch and japanese turbo variety in the past and met some great, some ok and some plonkers along the way but always enjoyed the banter and inside line on what you can expect to go wrong and not have to go to the stealers to fix. Now Seeing as I grew up recently and have my first family mobile which doubles up as the mrs 2 miles a day commuter and weekend tribe car, a 120k late 2004 B6 v6 3.0 sport avant along with the s line extras, I am looking to tidy it up a little and perhaps modify, tailor a few items on it and ask what works and what doesn't. And after having a cat collapse ( of the exhaust variety) and quoted 920+vat the stealers I was wondering what my options are with a decat system or if anyone was breaking a similar car.  I wish i bought a diesel but love driving this cruiser.....

I am also looking for a genuine or as good as tow bar, to tow my french rally car occasionally and not have to use my trooper anymore as its as fragile as glass. additonally I have alate satnav radio unit that half the functions dont work on as it has the later 2006 system and none of the bose amped rear speakers work, bluetooth, etc.... 

thanks for reading.post-2558-0-72946000-1397652989_thumb.jp