Car purchase from main dealer - accident damage: advise please

Hi all - new to this forum so hope I'm posting in right place.

Purchased 2009 A3 s line cabriolet from audi main dealer in feb 2013.

On date of purchase the car required a new windscreen and one was fitted before I left the dealer. The next day a crack appeared and car was returned for a new screen.

Between then and now, I have had various problems.

Car returned for repairs in Feb this year, as boot was full of water (I was initially asked if i had left boot open (!) and was told that any repairs would not be included under my warranty - this was even before i had handed my keys over for review).

After an assessment, boot was found not to be aligned properly, and was repaired - free of charge.

Intermittently, I have had problems with blown left side light bulbs (approx four from the date of purchase). I've also noticed that the taillight wasn't correctly aligned and this had also been fixed by same dealer. (Since then I've had a suspicion that something wasn't quite right).

It's also had to be returned for a loud "squeak" to be put right (I believe some washers in the roof had worn away, and these were replaced foc).

Anyway i digress. This morning I took car into a small independent garage to have a couple of superficial scratches looked at for repair. I pointed out that I had noticed peeling paint and rust around left arch also and could look at this for me too.

They told me there was also paint/primer peeling from the right arch too and i was advised to take car to audi for review. I immediately went to the main dealer (where I purchased car from) who performed paint thickness test.

During this test, the (very helpful) body shop manager confirmed it was likely the car had been in an accident and repaired with filler (paint depth reading was approx 500, versus 100-200 as a normal reading).

BS manager also confirmed they would have measured the paint depth upon receipt of the car when it was taken in as part exchange. She pointed out that the boot area didn't feel right to touch and that there was also condensation in the left light casing.

She has now referred the problem to the centre manager, who is out until Monday.

Obviously this leaves me in a bit of a position in that a) my car has now lost part ex value (I was looking to upgrade from same dealership later this year) and b) it looks like I might have a considerable repair bill to put right.

Is there any advice you lovely people can offer me in readiness for Monday's conversation with the manager? I realise the dealership is probably not obliged to contribute financially to put this right, but the fact I've been told they use the paint depth monitor on incoming cars may put me in a better position to argue my car.

I've always used the same dealer to purchase cars from in the last four years and use them as service and tyre provider also.

Also, will they have all previous issues/repairs on record - would this help me in trying to obtain a contribution?

I'm grateful for any advice you could offer me.