Exhaust Troubles

Jakeproach

Hi, I bought myself a 2004 S4 Cabriolet only last friday, well last night the exhaust snapped at at both flexi pipes on the cat pipe, been quoted £1600 for standard cats. I was going to have some flexis welded in but the rest of the exhaust is looking a bit tired anyway so  I think I'm probably better going down a different route.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Someone mentioned a Milltek Catless non resinated full system but would need a remap too, How much would I be looking at for a set up like that?

Im based in Nottinghamshire UK

Many thanks in advance

Jake

That's bad look considering you only owned the car since last Friday! :blink: I'm assuming a private sale and no dealer to fall back on?

Milltek do make a quality system. What is the price like for this system as opposed to the OEM one? What's your plan for the cats come MOT time?

I did mean to mention that, MOT's are never a problem, I have "that happened tomorrow" MOT tester.  :D

Correct it was a private sale, I can't really grumble as it was cheap buy but its just unfortunate it didn't snap after the cat as that wouldn't be such a big deal.

Im waiting for a price for a full system, Im just totally in the dark about what its going to cost especially with a remap. 

Any Ideas?