Steering rack replaced A5 cab less than 5k on the clock

Has anyone any idea on what to do

A5 Sline special edition Cabriolet

150 BHP 2.0

The list of problems since purchase.

With in the first 2 months a valve failed on the front tyre resulting in the car going in for the day.

The car was wandering and not a true drive - it was taken into Audi for a week it had the steering adjusted and realigned this was in October

The D/S window had a constant rattle & vibration which resulted in being told a central locking switch had stopped working and needed replacing.

The D/S speaker was making a terrible vibration noise which resulted in the speaker being dismantled and a new clip being fitted.

The car has extreme heavy steering as if there's no power steering.

Which has been taken on a test drive by A technician

The car wanders to the left or right depending on where you leave the steering wheel

He agrees the car has Driving Issues.

The team from Audi called me today a guy he advised me that the car needed a whole new Steering Rack when I questioned as to why and that the car has only done 5000 miles

He advised me that water had got in and had damaged the sensor for the steering ???

I maybe Blonde but I'm not Stupid !!!

The steering does not correct itself to central.

You cannot ( which I know is not safe ) take your hands off the wheel as it wanders right over to the other side of the rd.

The hood in one main area is showing considerable wear to the felt hand side of the roof at the top left above the window .

The fabric is showing wear & rub & threads have started to show threw.

This car I loved but I don't trust it now .can I have it replaced ?

I'm to collect it tomorrow as it's had a full new steering rack with the explanation of it was stiff .

Thoughts ??

You need to keep a record of all correspondence and attempts to fix.

You also need to give them a fair chance to fix faults. If you are still getting nowhere you can try going down the route of rejecting the car although this will be more difficult now it is over 6 months old. After 6 months it is down to you to prove it was faulty at the time of sale I believe and that the car is "unfit for purpose" and not of satisfactory quality. This will mean you have to stop using it while this process happens.