New Forum Member

jimwilko

Hi All

Just found the website, a little late as its time for a change! - the A7 has got to go and this seems a great place to advertise, as well as look for its replacement!

Great site, hope I can contribute

Jim

Hi James

Its being replaced with a farmhouse in France!  Or, at least, part of one...I'll need something cheaper for the next couple of years, early A6 or A8 until the build is over - I've had some impure thoughts about an Alfa 166 also, but there are hardly any left now, so missed my chance...possibly for the best

Regards

Jim

You're right Jim, probably for the best. Especially if you are trying to avoid expensive repair bills!!

Where in France is the farmhouse?

Hi James

A village near Morzine ski station, up in the mountains. That's why we bought the A7, something big enough and comfy enough to overnight from North of London to the house on a Friday night after school on a regular basis.  Made a big difference over the old 9-3, and light years better than the Insignia before that...

We'll be heading down later in March for 10 days, can't wait!

Yeah I bet that makes a nice motorway cruiser. Especially on the excellent French toll roads.

Sounds rather nice, how long does it take you to get down there?