Xenon Plus bi xenon?

AudiOddie

On 3 March 2016 at 9:58 AM, James said:

Nice, good result then! 

I'm assuming you're having a few sleepless nights at he moment waiting for the new car? :biggrin:

Guess what? I flew to Manchester yesterday and they collected me, took me to Chester where I collected the car and drove the 440 miles home. What a drive, never had so much fun. This car is incredible. Comfortable, very quick and handles like it is on rails.

9 minutes ago, James said:

Yes, the weather is meant to get a bit better this week which is good. 

How is the 3.0tdi on fuel?

I am completely overwhelmed by how good the fuel consumption is. Chester to north of Aberdeen, a distance of 428 miles gave me 45.3mpg. Around town here I am getting mid to late 30's. I really didn't expect to get anywhere near this.

Bear in mind that so far I have been driving it very carefully and virtually within the speed limits so I expect these figures to change a bit after I get used to the car and drive more like I normally drive 😱

I do enjoy the fact is does not say 3.0 on the back.😚

Fair enough. Must admit I'm a fan of keeping things subtle. Fast Audis are often fairly subtle anyway, it's quite common for someone at the lights to just assume you're driving a 2.0 tdi or something unless they really know their stuff.

7 minutes ago, James said:

Very smart John thanks for sharing! Is that black or a very dark blue?

Thanks James. It is Moonlight Blue. Sometimes looks black and others it looks very blue.

11 minutes ago, AudiOddie said:

Thanks James. It is Moonlight Blue. Sometimes looks black and others it looks very blue.

Ah that explains it... couldn't quite tell from the photos. Looks like a nice colour though together with those wheels - very subtle!