Help buying an Audi A1

Mik

I am looking at buying an 'Audi A1 1.6 TDI Sport Sportback 5dr' (2012), manual, hatchback. It's diesel and has 82,500 miles. It is from a trade seller not private and the description says;

"***Tax Band A Free!!***Full Audi Service @ 17491, 37193, 55106, 80691***, Manual Air Conditioning, Voice Control of Key Telephone and Radio Functions, 16in x 7J 10 - Spoke Design Alloy Wheels with 215/45 R16 Tyres and Locking Wheel Bolts, Concert Radio/Single CD Player with MP3, 6.5in Display Screen, AUX - IN Socket and SD Memory Card Reader, Drivers Information System (DIS), Electric Front and Rear Windows, Mobile Telephone Preparation - Bluetooth Interface, Thatcham Category 1 Alarm. 5 seats, BLACK, ***Errors may occur with details shown please check with Salesman"

The asking price is £8,000. Is this too much? What questions should I be asking to make sure I'm investing correctly. Please help out. 

Mik

Hi Mik,

Price is very competitive actually, possibly almost too cheap compared to others on auto trader.

Just make sure you do enough miles to warrant having the diesel. They don't tend to like lots of short journeys.

• Like 1