Geoff Houghton

I'm just having my first experience of Audi after sales service ! I bought my 2015 Avant about a month ago from Crewe Audi a lovely car but I noticed the rear tyres were wearing unevenly so I rang my local Audi garages to arrange an alignment check ( nearly two weeks wait before they could check the alignment ! ).   With two long journeys ahead of me and not wanting to knock the tyres out I took it to a local Bosch approved garage who check and adjusted the alignment ( both rear wheels were out which took an hour ).    I forwarded the report both before and after together with a copy of the bill ( £49 ) via the post to Crewe two weeks ago no communication at all from them so I E Mailed via there web site with a return message " one of our staff will contact you" two days ago Nothing !       Audi customer service not very good !

17 hours ago, Geoffrey Houghton said:

I'm just having my first experience of Audi after sales service ! I bought my 2015 Avant about a month ago from Crewe Audi a lovely car but I noticed the rear tyres were wearing unevenly so I rang my local Audi garages to arrange an alignment check ( nearly two weeks wait before they could check the alignment ! ).   With two long journeys ahead of me and not wanting to knock the tyres out I took it to a local Bosch approved garage who check and adjusted the alignment ( both rear wheels were out which took an hour ).    I forwarded the report both before and after together with a copy of the bill ( £49 ) via the post to Crewe two weeks ago no communication at all from them so I E Mailed via there web site with a return message " one of our staff will contact you" two days ago Nothing !       Audi customer service not very good !

Oh dear that's the best service at all :sad:

Did you get the OK with them to go elsewhere prior to doing it?