E2RWB

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but this is my 2nd Audi... After owning a 2008 A4 avant sline for 3 years that I ending up face lifting to the 2015 version I took the jump to an A7 s line Quattro 245 and wish I'd done it sooner! I've only had the car a few weeks and ive already   fitted the s4 rear splitter ready for a quad stainless steel system from the cat back and next mod will be a re map followed by a wheel upgrade... I'm wondering if there's any other A7 owners with 21 inch alloy on their motor and would like to know what they think of the ride coz if it's to hard I'll just stick with the 20's that are on there now and get them refurbed 

Haven't had any direct experience with an A7 on 21s but personally an S Line with 20s should be fairly firm anyway. Plus, don't forget to check out the price of tyres... in the region of £250 each probably :surprise:

• 5 months later...

Hi E2RWB

I have just bought an A7 with the 21" RS6 Alloys already on it, I had a 2009 A5 on 19" alloys prior and the ride is smoother in the A7 on 21"s!!!!

Which 20"s have you got? I'd be happy to look into a trade with you as I'm dreadful with alloys and would not want to see these boys get a bad hit.

Cheers

a7 3.jpeg

• Like 1