EGR, DPF, Remap

A6JP

Hi all, I am hoping someone can shed some light on this topic for me. I am picking up my A6 2010 facelift on Wednesday and wanted to know if anyone on here has done a DPF delete or EGR delete or EGR blank on their face lift version on the A6 2.0 TDI. I know it will be different for some older cars (before 2008) but wanted to know if anyone has done this to their car or know anyone that has. I am wanting a remap towards the end of next month so might try and get a deal for the remap, EGR and DPF in one hit as I know it will give more power and run very smoothly. 

Its my first Audi so apologies if the above is a little self explanatory. I have had a remap before but no EGR delete or Blank or a DPF removal. I have zero knowledge of the Audi i.e belt or chain, euro 5 or euro 4 etc, what I can and cant do to it without causing issues. 

Hi Jamie...welcome to the Club!

I think the EGR delete is a must but not sure the DPF is such a good idea with MOT testing, etc but if driven hard on the right sort of roads it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I don't know what other members think???

Let us know how you get on with it.   Cheers   Trevor