new owner very impressed

I have just got my first audi a4 technik (always had fords and vauxhalls before) and i'm very impressed could not beleave this much quite and comfy it is,i am having one minor issue and that is with the sat nav,i have got a 16gb cs card so i can copy it so i can listen to cd's but it keeps saying updating and all it does it goes to file 1 but takes ages then moves on to 2 then 3 etc but it seems to keep repeating it self is this normal or am i doing something wrong?                                                                                                                                                                             many thanks or any replys.                                                                                                                                                                            

Hi Mick....welcome to the forum

Welcome also to the wonderful world of Audi and their peculiar faults and foibles.

I would imagine it has something to do with formatting the card before using but not the expert here...anyone on here know the answer???

Let us know how you get on with it

Cheers   Trevor