Can I have missing keys removed from my Audi ??

NmLvsAsd

Can I have missing car keys removed from my Audi A4 2014 ?? Or would it be pricey to get new keys programmed to the car ?

I have recently bought a Audi A4 2014 with the start stop keyless entry I had brought the car in from the uk through a side street garage which I found out soon after they can be a bit dodgy. so I only received one key with the car which worrys me a little as the car information system tells me there is 3 keys registered to the vehicle so I wondering can I have the 2 other keys disabled or have it reprogrammed to the only the key I have myself or if I can change the key completely for the car and get a new one, just for piece of mind.  
Thanks in advance
Edit
Audi 

Hi Niall,

That is a valid question, and one which I have not really considered before. I suppose if someone still has the other keys for the car and knows where it is located then there wouldn't be a great deal to stop them from taking it.

I would contact your local dealer to ask them the question as I don't know whether they have a back door route to clearing the memory of the other keys (would probably involve hooking the car up to the diagnostic platform to erase them from the Body Control system).

Let us know how you progress with this one

Cheers   Trevor