A3 Saloon black edition 2017

A4r0n89

Hi all, 

New to the group and audi

Ordered myself a new audi A3 Saloon 1.4TFSi  black edition yesterday. 

Not Many images online for the black edition but looking forward to seeing it. Delivery by mid March time. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi guys and gals, I ordered an A3 saloon black edition, I know all about the codes etc it's been stuck on 38 (at the port in Germany) since 9th April, apparently I'm on for mid may delivery, killing me now do you think this is realistic delivery as I just can't see it! 

Advice pleeeease 😁😁😩😩

I follow a Golf forum and there's a few members on there all waiting for cars that are held at the port of Emden so it sounds like the VW group have a shipping issue and its not just your car.

Mid May delivery of you car is possible but it needs to be on a boat from Emden sometime this week.

I've just ordered an A3 sportback, if your car arrives mid May as promised how long have you been waiting? 

5 hours ago, NickyH86 said:

I ordered on the 04/03/17, was told delivery to be expected W/C 15th or 22nd

im just being impatient I know I am 😁

Thank x

Not long to wait now then! :) 

bet your well excited :) 

• Like 1

Oh my days they are beautiful!!! Honestly it's  killing me now, so flipping excited, patience never has been a strong point of mine 😁😁😁

spoke to my dealer, he says he's spoken to the port and they are shipping it Monday/Tuesday, whoop not long now till I get my hands on it! 

Thanks everyone xxx

1 hour ago, DesD89 said:

I've just got myself an exact sport trim 1.6TDi. Luckily Coventry had it in stock so i got it in a week. But boy they are good. 

Glad your pleased with it Deep :) and you've done well to get it so quickly! :) 

cheers

steve

Looks gorgeous! Hope she was worth the wait! :) 

just letting you know that your more than welcome to display your Audi at the upcoming events. The nearest one to you is vag Tuner Live at donington park on Sunday 16th July. 

Have a look at the events section and let me know if you'd be interested :) 

He's beautiful just need a good blast in him no, not had chance to get out properly yet because of work 😩 

Thank you all xx enjoy your audi's

Steve I'll look up them events now 

xx

Nice car!, I road tested the Fastback 1.4TFSI Black Edition last Saturday-that was the nearest spec car that Audi Plymouth had to the A3 1.4TFSI S line Convertible that I am after to replace my existing Mazda MX5 mk3 2.0ltr Sport.

I would have been buying the MK4 MX5 but they have scaled down the size & now any 6'0"+ person cannot get into to it without constantly banging your legs getting in & out, it is also claustrophobic with the hood up!. So much for letting a sub 5 foot tall Japanese guy design it!.

Loved the Black Edition, I was trying to find out the difference between the standard sports suspension spec on the A3 1.4TFSI S line Convertible & one that has had its standard sports suspension spec 'deleted' when ordered-some of the roads in Cornwall can be crap!.