Air con

Russhunt

Hi all, I've got an issue with my air conditioning running all the time, the switch/button for all 3 of air con/ rear heated window and air recirculating don't illuminate so I can't tell if their actually on, also no lights for the blower dials, any suggestions please. Audi A3 TDI 2.0 sportback 2008

Hi Bradley, 

Thanks

The past couple of days since I had another issue with my rear tail light, resolved that water getting in the casing, do you mean a loose wire to the unit itself, is it possible to remove the unit? 

Glad you got your tail light fixed! :) and yes in the unit itself, you should be able to use a tool of some sort to get it out but looking online I found this..

From online

" The surround of your hazards buttons ect if you have double din just unclips off and then pull the climate unit down and forward at same time with a little force and will just come out easy as that"

I hope this helps

Bradley

Hi Russell....welcome to the Forum

Sounds like the panel has gone faulty as Bradley has suggested....keep us updated on this as would like to know the outcome.

Cheers  Trevor