Dented door

V6brad

So come home yesterday to find my car door has a fat dent in it :| i think someone has booted it out of jealousy as I keep myself to myself and haven't upset anyone. What do you guys think was the cause of this?

IMG_0489.JPG

Hello Brad. Very sorry to hear of your misfortune - just what you don't want. 

Regarding how this occurred, I would doubt that someone has kicked this, since it is somewhat high for that , and if someone was going to kick the door then I would have thought they would have saved themselves a fair amount of effort and kicked it much further down. 

Are we noticing scratches further down the panel? For so, were these part of the same damage? Now this might sound daft, but possibly a fairly substantial bird (flying type!) flying into it. I recall this sort of damage to the front of an XR2 many years ago and that was a slow moving impact with a blackbird sized bird. Appreciate yours is side on. Possibly someone's no-folding mirror? 

Not sure if any of this helps Brad. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.

I agree with Gareth...too high for a kick.

I'm thinking, cyclist lost his balance and fallen against the door with the handlebars/hand or even elbow?

Mind you, I have seen the damage that a Pheasant can inflict upon a car.

Hi Brad (same name, yo bradders XD) 

Very annoying indeed, I'm going to add to what the guy's have said and say if you live near a pub someone who was drunk last night may have fallen into the door?

Regards

Bradley

• Like 1