Scrapes on my Audi

CaseyG92

Hey,

i have slight scrapes & scratches on the front bumper and rear wheel arch of my Audi. I have attached photos of both they don't look bad on the photos but they are very noticeable. Just wondering would a scratch repair or compound work on this type of damage with a bit of arm work or would I need it fixing professionally. 

Thank you for any advice in advance 

IMG_2602.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

not so sure about the scratches, although i have a few on my car i'm going to try and improve when the weather improves. my process will be; scratch remover, polish, wax. i've done it before on other cars and usually at least improve the look.

that scuff on the rear arch looks like it will come out with some elbow grease mate

• Like 2

Not a body & paint man myself, but the one over the wheel looks like it would buff out....not sure about the other one though, but worth having a go at it as it shouldn't have a negative effect on it.

• Like 1

Thank you, might seem a really silly question but when buffing them off should I use a terry cloth or a foam sponge? I've seen both be mentioned for situations like this or doesn't it matter to much