Audi TT mk 2 audio update advise

Hi..I've just bought a TT roadster 1.8 TFSi 2009.  Love the car but the sound system is basic..i.e. the chorus unit.  I'm looking at upgrading and rather than buy a second hand unit I've been reading about the :

XTRONS 

ICE/HU/PF73ATTA

GPS/OBD2/Screen Mirroring/DVR/WiFi/3G

They claim this system gives Bluetooth , 3g , sat nav and an upgrade in sound. Plus it gives the facility of various add ons such as a rear camera for on screen parking.

All sounds very good but I wonder if any members have fitted one.  They claim that it is specifically designed to fit the TT too.  Also I'm in the St Albans area and wondered if any member knows/recommends of a motor electrician who fits these kind of systems.. I'd appreciate any feedback.. Thanks 

Hi Mike

These replacement head units are in my mind better than standard fit systems as they encompass all the technology currently available and make it more user friendly.

Here are some other options from a company that I have used before

http://www.iceboxauto.com/audi

As for fitting, sorry can't recommend anyone in your area but they are not overly difficult to fit yourself.

Cheers  Trevor