Egr cooler blanking

Grasshopper

Hi I'm new to this so a week ago my egr cooler developed a hole in it near the welder  (see pic) so I got it welded (won't be using that garage again what a !Removed! job).

So I was thinking can I just remove the cooler I have had a remap wear the dpf and egr have been deleted. If so is there any blanking plates or any kind or any kits 

Cheers for looking any help is taken on board 

20170304_090639.jpg

So to answer your first question, as you've had an EGR delete (good move) you can blank it off  

There will be a blanking plate, take a look on eBay. Usually you leave the cooler in place otherwise you have to deal with both ends and join up the coolant hoses. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rbdazza said:

So to answer your first question, as you've had an EGR delete (good move) you can blank it off  

There will be a blanking plate, take a look on eBay. Usually you leave the cooler in place otherwise you have to deal with both ends and join up the coolant hoses. 

Hi I've got an a3 convertible on a 58 plate. Is it  possible to  activate the home light on it and if it is how easy it is it to do