I've just inherited this bike, it's an Audi cross pro mountain bike, I ride downhill rigs so this is of no use to me so thinking of selling it, it has only ever been ridden twice, no marks on the bikes paint or alloy (it even still has the blue plastic protection on the chrome Audi badge!) 

i can imagine that outside of the Audi museum there will be a better on in existence 

very nice, very light and at the time a very well spec' and expensive piece of kit (£4000 new)

im led to believe that there was only 150 made and it was never officially imported into the U.K. 

I'm thinking of putting it on eBay but have absolutely no idea how to value it!

any ideas please let my know.

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

• Like 1

Hi Ian

Well, that is pretty impressive, but I would have no Idea how to price it up either, do you know how many are in the UK? If it's 4K from new you could always do it for a bit more of it's so rare in the UK? keep us updated :)

Regards

Bradley

• Like 1

Seen online somewhere that there were only 12 brought in to the country as Audi U.K. Didn't want to set up a warranty for it, also most of the twelve were destined for Manchester United players as audi were title sponsors at the time.

just given it a bit of a clean down and this is one really nice piece of kit!

new post clean photos...

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2093.JPG

IMG_2094.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2097.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2100.JPG

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

• Like 1

To be honest, what with my downhill rigs and motorcycles I don't have the space! So sadly as I'm not going to use it (and give the condition,I'm not sure I would want to!) it's going to have to go.

52 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Always wondered what would have produced if they made motorbikes but now that they own Ducati...watch this space!

Just before they purchased the company,Ducati introduced the panigale, technically a great price of work, however I know a Ducati factory race engineer,and the motor is developed in such a way as to make further power very difficult. Audi/ Ducati are rumoured to be about to unveil a new v4 motor! It'll be interesting to see how the ducatisti react to this!