Clicking sound from wheels

Dan84
聽Share

On 13/05/2017 at 10:21 AM, Dan3222 said:

It's amazing how often it can be such a simple fix 馃憤

Update mate it's聽clicking again now both sides lol what the hell!聽

So Gona take spacers off and leave off and if noise comes back after a few weeks I will get it booked in. But if no noise means it's summit to do with the spacers for some reason聽

1 hour ago, Dan84 said:

Update mate it's聽clicking again now both sides lol what the hell!聽

So Gona take spacers off and leave off and if noise comes back after a few weeks I will get it booked in. But if no noise means it's summit to do with the spacers for some reason聽

Makes sense. 聽Do the spacers fit flush to the actually hub? I.e. The hole in the spacer is the same size as the bit it sits on. Lol, I can't explain this one in English. I will look up a pic.

Try again.

does the spacer fit snugly to the lip on th hub, does the lip on the spacer fit snug to the wheel? My guess is that one of them doesn't!

IMG_0505.JPEG

11 hours ago, Dan3222 said:

Try again.

does the spacer fit snugly to the lip on th hub, does the lip on the spacer fit snug to the wheel? My guess is that one of them doesn't!

IMG_0505.JPEG

Ok mate I will check today make sure there is no play! It's both sides though so makes even more sense as if 1 doesn't fit snug the other isn't either. If they don't I will order some new ones they do look like they have been on it for a couple years at least.聽

• 3 years later...