Wind deflector

BC13

First post so apologies if not in proper place etc.  

Just purchased a new Audi A3 cabriolet and trying to find out best place to purchase the wind deflector.  Was told to look on eBay but none for this year are showing. Does anyone know if it is the same size for cars a bit older?  Thank you.  

Welcome to the forum Beth :) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

how much are they selling for at the main dealers? 

Oh and iv moved this topic to the a3 section :) 

cheers

steve

Thank you Steve.  The car dealer I bought off just said to me to look online as I would get one a lot more reasonable.  I looked on eBay and with mine being a newer model I wasn't sure if a deflector from say 2012 would fit.  Thanks for moving me to the correct area. 

2 hours ago, BC13 said:

Thank you Steve.  The car dealer I bought off just said to me to look online as I would get one a lot more reasonable.  I looked on eBay and with mine being a newer model I wasn't sure if a deflector from say 2012 would fit.  Thanks for moving me to the correct area. 

Not a problem Beth :) 

i did look on eBay for you but I didn't find anything either :/ 

personally you don't see them that often. 

Il keep an eye out though :)

Thank you.  Do you know if the fit is the same for older cars i.e. 2012 onwards  so I could look out for one of those?

I would say the older version would not fit as your model of a3 convertible is bigger and has a bigger boot than the previous model. This will obviously affect the lines of the roof etc. If you see what I mean?