Ami "No playable tracks found"

Stefan Murariu

Hi. I have an audi a4 avant, 2l diesel, 2010 with a concert radio. I've bought 2 cables for my ami sistem and none of them works when I connect my phone. Is showing only no playable tracks on the device even though I have only mp3 format on the phone. I even moved some of the music on the micro sd card installed on the phone. I've tried to reset the mmi sistem as well with no change. The phone shows that is charging but it doesn't. Can anybody tells me what else I can do to play music from my phone?

Thanks in advance.

20170722_180818.jpg

20170722_180743.jpg

Edited by Stefan Murariu
Added 2 pictures

Eliminate and test whats wrong.

Use pen stick with music on it - no larger than 32GB (i tested 64GB and it was invisible for the car ). If it works first canle is ok.

your phone - what phone u are using ? cable for the phone, if u bought cable to use and leave it in the car, test it with PC can u transfer data using that cable, ase some cheap eBay phone cables are made only to be able to charge the phone.

if u have Android phone there is some options for type of connection you can change while phone is connected to USB ...

• Like 1

Hi. Thanks for your answer. I've tried with a 32gb stick and it works. Thanks for the tip. I still want to find if can work with my samsung s7. It gives me only if I want to allow a MTP connection. Doesn't matter if I allow or not the result is still the same: no playable tracks available on the device.