Oil filter

Matres

Hi I sorry if you have written about this but could not find it. I would like buy oil filter for my Audi A6 C6 3.0 tdi s-line 57 plate and I find two different sizes filters for my car. Somebody know what is correct please? Thanks

IMG_0940.PNG

IMG_0941.PNG

Dont you just hate it when you get more than 1 option on what it could be, i had the same issue when i replaced some brake pads, what i did was to phone a local parts dealer and checked if they had the pads in stock, i then removed the pads popped along to the parts dealer and measured them up there so i know i had the right size for my car, same idea could be used to make sure you get the right size oil fliter

Hello Matej,

It seems you are looking to buy an aftermarket filter (I consider Mann to be a good alternstive) rather than a VAG one. Slightly cheaper? If you buy via. a main dealer, then they should have the information to provide you with the correct one. Worth saving a little by buying aftermarket and having doubts?? 

Kind regards,

Gareth.

Ring audi dealer parts department . Give them your reg or vin and ask for oil filter. Ask for part number and price . Look online for better :) or sometimes its worth buying from audi itself. 

Works for me every time 😀

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

i know an older post but to add mann hummal are oe filters they are made on the same line and this splits to oe boxes and mann boxes.

i bought a filter for my golf and on the lid was the mann w number i also went on to sell mamn in a factors and had the training by mann men