MMI Cable

Kems

Hello

I'm picking up my new (2012) A7 next week.  I want to listen to the music on my phone (iPhone 6S) on the long journey home. I've had a look at cables on line and the seems to be cables with the connector for the phone and audio cables and cables without audio cables.

Can anyone tell me what cable I need?

Thank you.

Regards

Mark

Hello Mark

Enjoy your A7 - just be careful how you park, it's a monster!     For the cable - either pay Audi £30 for the official part, or browse Amazon looking for "Audi Apple Cable" - there you will see several versions of the same thing for around £12.    I downloaded all my music into the Audi A7 hard disc (they call it a "Jukebox") - saves having to plug the phone in. 

Thanks A7 Fan. Thankfully I am used to big cars. I currently have a BMW 535 GT. The A7 I am buying has a brilliant spec but didn't have the rear camera. The Audi dealer was very good and agreed to pay over half of the cost to install the proper Audi camera and sundries. So that will help with parking and hitching to my caravan which is what I wanted the camera for.

Thanks for the info on the cable; much appreciated.