Drive Select

Royleblue

I don’t know if this has been covered elsewhere, but I am trying the different Drive Select settings to compare them. I noticed when I first switched to ‘efficiency’ the gear indicator started with an E. When I next started the car, ‘efficiency’ was still showing on the rev counter but the gear indicator went back to D. I have now tried ‘dynamic’ and the gear indicator changed to S. However next time I started the engine it had gone back to D.

Do you have to change the Drive Select every time or is it just the gearbox that changes?

Thanks Piotr. It’s not a big issue as from what I have experienced so far is that the changes are smoother in D. In E the upward changes are more noticeable and in S it feels like the box is changing down a couple of gears when slowing for a roundabout. I am looking to set up the individual mode, but was wondering if the settings stay or if you have to reset it every time.