Iv been looking for a forced induction kit for an Audi A4 2.0 FSi and nobody seems to make one. I can get a replacement panel filter but it doesn't make the same sound or have the same looks. I was also told if i change the factory filter to something different then i would need to get the ECU re-mapped which is around £250-£300 so don't really want to go down that route just yet.

I know there are alot more parts/mods on the Audi A3's so you shouldn't really have a problem sorting you car out.

Welcome to AudiOwnersClub.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks. Right now I'm just concentrating on how the car looks. It was just a basic SE when I bought it back in December but since then I've added the S Line spoiler & badges, chrome mirrors, tinted rear windows, chrome exhaust tip, Falken tyres & Kei Racing alloys. Next on the list is making the roof & spoiler black (Probably just with a vinyl) The idea from the start was to have it looking like a Black Edition. Coming on pretty well! Check out my pics & if anyone has any other suggestions share them :) cheers!