2016 Audi A1 1.4 TFSI (CZEA) beeping noises

TheBuell

Just had Sammie (the car) beeping very loudly every and then during driving. I've checked the doors, nothing on seats, no warning lights, no messages on the cockpit display. What on earth could she be beeping very loudly about!?

mine bleeped loudly the other day.but thankfully it was showing on the dash as a rear winker not working.you could just go round the car to eliminate anything like that.stephen

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it had gone away but it's back today.. Keeps beeping loudly every few minutes, I think it might be something to do with the Steptronic because when I put it into D from P, the beep is exactly the same. I haven't seen any warning lights or warning messages on the dash display? Is there a SUPER SEEKRIT option to view warning messages? Or it might be the voice activated system, it might be beeping loudly because it's not understanding me ? Is there way to permanently disable the voice activation if that's the issue?!?!?

Happened again today. Good weather so it can't be the weather. Maybe it's a faulty parking sensor? Would it beep constantly like this? It's driving me bananas.

14 hours ago, Steve Q said:

I'd recommend a diagnostic check to see if any fault codes flag up. 

Yes, I've put an OBeleven on order. Should be with me Monday and then I can see for myself what's going on with Sammie.

1 minute ago, TheBuell said:

Yes, I've put an OBeleven on order. Should be with me Monday and then I can see for myself what's going on with Sammie.

Keep us posted on how you get on 

ODBEleven dongle arrived yesterday and I've done a scan.

These popped up:

01 Engine

Trouble codes: 
        P030000 - Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected Intermittent
        P030100 - Cyl.1 Misfire Detected Intermittent
        P030400 - Cyl.4 Misfire Detected Intermittent
        P130A00 - Hide cylinder Intermittent

19 Gateway

Trouble codes:
        03041 - Energy management active Intermittent

I've cleared them and taking the car for a run later today to see if they return.