Hello Everybody

Erich_Stinnes

I've just agreed to buy an A4 Avant S-Line with the 190 PS TDi engine and the S-Tronic 'box.

It's a glacier white car registered in July last year and I can't wait to get my hands on it in a week or so's time.  First I have to return my E-Class back to MB :yes:

Loving the virtual cockpit feature and discovered today that this will be my first car with adaptive dampers, so more fiddling there!

I'm a long-term car meddler and I'm still an admin on the S-Max Owner's Club forum (& Facebook page) so if anyone has any questions about one of those then let me know.

So first up will be the replacement of every filament bulb with SMD/LED's, windows to be tinted in the Spring and probably a damn good session with a clay bar, tar spot remover and a polishing machine.

Photos once I get the car, wanted to download from the dealer's website but they've already taken down the advert for the car.

Best wishes,

Erich_Stinnes

Welcome to the forum Erich, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Bet you can't wait to get your a4 :) sounds like you've got a nicely speced a4 :) 

Our Facebook page is managed by Bradley and I. But to be fair I focus more on the forum and he focusses more on the Facebook page. 

Cheers

Steve

4 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum Erich, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Bet you can't wait to get your a4 :) sounds like you've got a nicely speced a4 :) 

Our Facebook page is managed by Bradley and I. But to be fair I focus more on the forum and he focusses more on the Facebook page. 

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve,

I'll get myself over to Facebook in a while.  To be honest you normally find me on FB rather than the main SMAXOC website but I think that I'm still the top poster, being the sad git that I am :whistling1:

Cheers

Erich

Just now, Erich_Stinnes said:

Cheers Steve,

I'll get myself over to Facebook in a while.  To be honest you normally find me on FB rather than the main SMAXOC website but I think that I'm still the top poster, being the sad git that I am :whistling1:

Cheers

Erich

You're welcome :)

Don't worry i know that feeling! I post on here all the time! 😀

I prefer the Forum as I find as we had a more regular and loyal fan base :) 

Cheers

Steve

Welcome to the forums:yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

Welcome Enrich.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your new car.

Really would be nice if you could do a few posts of the improvements your thinking of doing. I can not stop watching White Details on YouTube so when you mentioned claybar lol.