Headlight bolt part number?

ThinkHail5827

Hello everyone,
                             I'm hoping you can help me and that I'm posing this in the right place. I purchased a 2006 A4 Cab 2.0TDI (BPW W/DPF) about 4 months ago as my first car. I'm an apprentice mechanic finishing this year. I'v done a lot of work on it as I expected and now I'm just wanting to fix the little things that are annoying me. 

Anyway, I have been looking for a new headlight mount for the bottom that attaches by the wing and to the bottom of the headlight where the headlight slides into and is clamped down. I have found a new pair of mounts but I need new bolts that the headlight slides into which clamp down. Its currently a stack of washers but I want it right as the O/S headlight isn't quite sitting right.

Anyone know the name, part number or where I can get it? I phoned TPS and the local VW dealer but they say they can't locate it.  I have looked on multiple sites and the Audi parts catalog but I cant see it among the diagrams and lists.

Its this a couple of aesthetic fixes and an oil leak which I thought I fixed with a new rocker cover gasket, but alas no. It may need a new rocker cover. it has had the oil leak advised on the MOT since 20K, its now on 160K. I went to my local Audi dealer and they said there are no recalls for my engine or the car in general as I know some engines have an issue with the oil pump drive. If you know any different I'd appreciate a heads up :)

I hope you can help and if this is in the wrong place go easy, and let me know where to put it.

Many thanks

Joshua

Work carried out:
Full service, all filters changed, Gbox oil, power steering fluid
All brakes, front calipers
4 X Tyres verdestein Quadtrack 5
Turbo, feed and return pipe
Timing belt, water pump, tensioner, idlers etc
EGR
Terraclean and remap to 170
Radiator
A/C Pump and recharge
Cruise control retrofit
RS4 Grill mod

• 10 months later...

The bolts sound a lot like the bolts that I had trouble locating for my 2003 A4: Torx head bolts with large captive washers. I found a helpful drawing on audi.7zap.com. There appear to be two different headlight setups on 2006 A4 cabriolets:

https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a4+s4+cabrio+qu/aa4c/2006-273/9/941-941000/

and

https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a4+s4+cabrio+qu/aa4c/2006-273/9/941-941020/

The bolt I was thinking of is number 7 in the first drawing and number 23 in the second, but the part number is the same: N 90683302

I found the bolt for sale on eBay.co.uk

As a mechanic, you might have other sources that aren't available for the rest of us.

You can enter your cars VIN on https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/

This should reduce the risk of looking up parts for a different version of the 2006 cabriolet.