Hi all, can anyone tell me where the fuses are located for the front and rear parking sensors please?

My 2008 2.0tdi C6 Avant has the most paranoid parking sensors I have ever encountered! it beeps it's nuts off at cars passing the on the other side of the road and if I am in a pretty tight car park the incessant racket is enough to bring a sweat on! I've been driving for thirty years and never once bumped anything whilst manoeuvring so I am quite happy to remove the fuses once I discover where they are! 

Many thanks!

Hi, had a look and from what I can make out there should be fuses in positions 3 and 4 for the parking sensors but as you can see they are empty ( like my head?) (( or bank balance with this sodding car??))

Any further ideas??

IMG_20180604_194334180.jpg

IMG_20180604_194315104.jpg

try

RIGHT SIDE OF DASH PANEL 

7 Parking aid 5amp

its a 5amp fuse so other option is remove one at a time 5 amp fuses to see what stops the beeps

this is the right side, according to the legend on the cover positions 3 and 4 should have the fuses in, they're empty, but it beeps like a good 'in so they must be elsewhere?