Audi A4 2.7 TDI 08 Plate Worth It? Running Cost?

YAS19

I am going to buy an audi a4 2.7 TDI 08 plate with 70,000 on the clock with full service history. (Auto )

Is it a good long term car and is it expensive to run? please help me?!! what do i need to watch out for? Any information Will Be GREAT!!!!

ALSO  - Their is another a4 same price but with 80,000 however it has the paddle shfit and also has heated seats. would you sacrifise 10,000 miles for the 2 extra options?

THANK YOU!!!!

11 hours ago, YAS19 said:

Is it to old of a car to buy being 10 years old are they strong to go on? Budget is 5k for the cars above 

Welcome to the forum Yas, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

Here's a YouTube video which may help:

i personally wouldn't sacrifice 10k miles for 2 options as i do 25k miles a year. 

Cheers

Steve

You're welcome 🙂

well the car is 10 years old so it's done below average mileage. Most cars cover 12k a year so this a4 is below average. 

its good that it's got full service history as this is a must in my opinion. 

the price should reflect what spec and extras it has. The seller will also affect the price. I dealers charge more than private sales. 

• 3 weeks later...