2011 S line 2.0tdi auto juddering

DTR

Juddering when taking off and coming to a stop at low revs, would this be clutch is done? I think I read somewhere that this is a common problem on the 2.0 tdi autos. If anyone can help that be great. Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

No it just doesn't know to down shift into 1st instead of trying to take off in 2nd. Seems to work ok in sport box.

Try this find a  slight incline and reverse up slowly or slow as you can without putting your foot on the gas too heavily  see if the car stolls or drops out of gear ! 

How many mile has the car done! It could be your clutch pack and or your electric  mechanical box on the gearbox 

when was the gear box oil last changed and Is the car still under warranty? 

The gearbox oil and filter were changed by the garage I bought the car from. I took the car back to them about the problem and they put it on the computer and said there was nothing wrong with it. They took it for a drive and said nothing wrong with the car. Theres 109,000miles on her now. I will try the incline and let you know how that goes thanks David.