RS5 Modifications

spice_boy

New to this....but interested in knowing where I can get upgrades including internal, external & performance mods for a 2017 RS5.

When I had an M4 it seemed easy to waste, sorry, spend my money but Audi don't seem to be so obvious as to where to go without the likes of ABT which is way too much for me..

Thinking about wrapping the small section of roof black to match the sun roof and possibly the wing mirrors as well (currently silver/chrome)

Thanks...

Hi Mark

Firstly welcome to the Forum you will find the people here friendly and helpful.

There is also the facebook ( If you have it of course) page you can join where you can get info as well.

For tuning info you can read through the performance Audi magazine which could give you leads or search ideas on google.

There is www.tuningwerkes.com in croyden

www.mdmtechnik.co.uk in Marlow

There are more but I have tried to keep them local, but from their websites you can pick up the manufactures of parts and go direct.

At some stage in the new year we are going to organise another session at Surrey Rolling Road, it is normally £40 per car

and if you have had any Mods done it is worth trying it out.

Graham