3rd party warranty providers

Jj07lad

Hey guys my first post in here so I apologise if I'm in the wrong section. I've just bought an audi s7 from a private garage who have offered me RAC warranty with the vehicle which I deem to be inadequate. I've looked at extending the manufacturers warranty with audi but they want 1500 pound for the year can anyone recommend any others that are good as my 3 year one with audi runs out in January 19 thanks in advance. 

James 

Ps. And here she is. 

IMG_20181211_180933.jpg

IMG_20181211_180829.jpg

Hello James,

I cannot offer you any experience in regards to which warranty companies to go with or avoid, but I think you are on the right track by deciding one of them is inadequate. The devil is in the detail of exclusion, and it is here that I would be looking before diving in with any from a fair selection which are likely to crop up via. a Google search. 

I take it this just - still -under -warranty car has a comprehensive Audi service history. If so, you should be starting off from a fair vantage point. If it hasn't been serviced in recent months, then if it were mine, I would be tempted to get it serviced at Audi , and they should be able to advise what would be necessary to get sorted under the 3 year warranty. It could be a little puzzling why this car as been sent for retail at a 'private garage' rather than being retained for sale within the main dealer network. What is its mileage and ownership history? 

Kind regards,

Gareth.

Hi Gareth, 

Thanks for your reply, it was being privately sold through the Previous owners friends garage it did have outstanding finance on that's why I think they went down this route there has been 2 previous owners and it had 20000 miles on the clock. I've had her a couple of weeks now and she's a dream just want to protect her as much as I can so I will take your advice and get her booked in with audi for the service you suggested.