Cruise Control retrofit Audi A3 8PA

Berger1996

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me, I have just bought an Audi A3 2009 2.0 TFSI Quattro DSG and want to fit cruise control; exactly what parts are needed to fit the cruise control? My car has the flappy paddles too if that makes a difference. Is this a DIY job, Is there a good thread/build file for this? Also do you need to do anything with VCDS or Vagcom to make this work?

Any advice is much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/19/2019 at 9:08 PM, Berger1996 said:

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me, I have just bought an Audi A3 2009 2.0 TFSI Quattro DSG and want to fit cruise control; exactly what parts are needed to fit the cruise control? My car has the flappy paddles too if that makes a difference. Is this a DIY job, Is there a good thread/build file for this? Also do you need to do anything with VCDS or Vagcom to make this work?

Any advice is much appreciated.

There is a company called SAT NAV SYSTEMS. They use original Audi parts. They will even give warranty and fit it. Also it would not affect the warranty on the car. The price of the fitting is £395. 

There link is https://www.satnavsystems.com/product/audi-cruise-control-395/