Bad Weather but No excuse for stupidity

TTx2

A neighbour remarked to me on Sunday that my drivers window was open, I went out and closed the window that was maybe open by 3cm and thought no more about it (but on reflection we had 3 days of very heavy rain on previous days) 

Roll on to Monday, I decided to go out in the convertible, started the engine but the roof seemed sluggish however eventually raised, the roof warning light remained on, panic set in when I tried to close the roof - at first it refused to oblige, but eventually it did indeed close. At this point I noticed a whole array of lights were still remaining lit up eg EPC, ABS,.....and the rev counter + speedo just simply not working whatsoever. 

So ...... it looks like I have blown fuses and relays. The plan is to drive it very slowly to an auto electrician, but that is 10 miles away and my reasoning for delaying taking it there is that I need some reasonably dry weather in case further electrical damage has occurred since its initial soaking + driving in damp/wet weather will exacerbate. 

Any advice welcome ....