Best Ways To 'Refresh' Suspension?

ChronowerX_GT

Hi,

I'm going to pick up another A4 later. It's high miles and the MOT has advisories regarding play in pretty much all the bushes. I don't mind spending a bit to get the car to feel tighter again.

I'm looking at sticking powerflex bushes on the car (or do you's think it's a waste of time over standard) but there's quite a few different bushes including anti roll bar ones and engine mounts. 

I'm thinking on their site that parts 2,3 and 11 will make the biggest difference, would you agree? https://www.powerflex.co.uk/products/A4+inc.+Avant+%282WD%29-2866/1.html 

Also, the car is a S Line which, I'm sure you know, ride awful. I'm dropping the car to 17's but am I right in thinking it's the dampers that are too stiff? I'm thinking of sticking SE dampers on the car (OEM spec to keep cost down as the car is only beer money) or would Seat Exeo dampers be even better? Not too bothered about handling since it's just a FWD diesel and would rather it be smoother on the motorway.

Thanks,

Luke