How many times per day do you take photos of your car? :) What camera do you use? Digital camera or camera of a smartphone?

Hello, friends! Are there such lovers that take photos of their car each day? 馃檪

If not, then greet me, as I shoot my car every day, seriously 馃檪 Simply I've got a new DSLR camera and I'm so pleased by the quality 馃檪 You simply can't imagine, however, does anyone of you use some accessories for it? Gimbals? Glidecams? Just curious 馃檪
Share the photo of your Audi 馃檪

Audi lover.jpg

19 hours ago, Hoovyendy said:

Dude the car is a bomb) especially turbines especially turbines it's so cool all looks very harmonious and cool . Don't know why you need glidecam it is useful thing聽 I do not argue but it is more suitable for video recording or or when you shoot in motion. It needs more for extreme conditions like hiking extreme traveling. Can advise this article with glidecam reviews click here, but on extreme case you can always use photoshop if you need to improve photos.

Hey man thanks for this article it's quite informative,I didn't think that glidecam is so effective and convenient now I think it would be nice to buy some of them )