Satnav

Proudaudi

Hi all I’m new to Audi brand .. 

iv recently purchased a 2009 on plate and 2010 on logbook Audi A5 S-Line 2.0tdi special edition Quattro and the garage Iv bought it from are adamant that it has built in sat nav in it. There is no obvious sat nav button and there is no centre dial below the gear stick

basic buttons are

radio, media , info , tel, car and setup and then ur esp button n handbrake button near the gear stick.it displays no further settings on the screen but like I sed the garages tech guy is 1000% sure it has.. 

can some enlighten me to where this is. 

Iv tried holding the car/setup button for hidden menu and nothing appears . 

Tia 

matty

0AB625DF-6653-4B4F-8F75-4D6E4F729D33.png

Hello Matty,

Pending someone offering experienced advice on your particular model and specification, how about going to the garage you bought it from, and getting them to demonstrate the Sat. Nav. for you. If they are adamant your particular car is fitted with it then it shouldn’t be any problem for them. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thanks Mathew,

Possibly one of the internet search purchases?

Normally, selling dealers will demonstrate  this by inputting your home address into the Sat. Nav. while you are completing the purchase. 

Talking Internet, I believe there are VIN searches which give you the build record which will point to Sat. Nav./no Sat. Nav. 

Worth a try?