A4 avant estate overall reviews

Louise0408
聽Share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I waited a year before I found the one I really wanted, which at the time was a 2-4 year old 2.0TFSI quattro S Line Black edition. As close as you'll get to the S/RS cars but without so many visits to a filling station.聽 This has served well for the last 5 years and the only limitation has been my teenage son's increasing聽height as the rear leg room/ceiling height is not the best for 6'+. Fine for short journeys though.

Mechanically it's been 100% during my ownership and hasn't required anything over and above the service schedule, brakes and tyres.聽 Servicing requires a well organised diary as brake fluid and聽gearbox oil follow a different schedule to the major/minor engine services.聽 My rear shocks have an intermittent weeping of oil which has been advised at MOT 5 years ago and again 2 years ago but no problems are evident when driving.聽 Electrically I've had a couple of times when the stop/start system appears to malfunction but I've put this down to a low battery charge as it rectified itself both times before I could get it booked in at Audi.

The rotor alloys aren't the easiest to keep in good condition so I'd factor in the cost of a refurb' when you find the car want.

Overall it's a very comfortable and rewarding place to be and I'd thoroughly recommend one.