some help needed AUDI RS6 C7

stevo_123uk

hi all looking for some help....

HAd My RS6 for 12 months and it is now running horrendous the now, when i bought it had a MRC map on it. symptoms when holding at half throttle when in dynamic the car hols back, when you plant the foot it misfires and throws the EML on. if you stay planted it eventually throws up the EPC and runs on maybe 5/6 cylinders. Soon as you turn it on and off it goes away.

recently its been struggling to start after a run or if you have ran it and left it for a while.

got a multitude of fault codes thrown up on it....

04698 / 04699 / 17882 / 17875 / 13856 / 17882 / 00486 / 00692 / 00732 / 00822 / 01316 / 13637412 / 13637413 / 13637417 / 71680 / 459776 / 3164944

i know the starting issue maybe from the EVAP fault my question is will this also cause the misfiring? Can someone share the part number for the solenoid and also a location on the engine?

also any further advice on my issues would be greatly appreciated thanks 

Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear of your woes, first thought would be to head to MRC who could probably give it a good once over for a diagnostic fee, but other than that I have found a few codes like: 

P1467

EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve Short Circuit to B+

P1474

EVAP Canister Purge Solenoid Valve electrical malfunction

The above codes seem to suggest you are on the right line.

Sorry cant help wit the solenoid part no or location i'm afraid...

Stuart