2009 TT Cabriolet Owner's Handbook Wanted

Bikafella

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and just purchased a 2009 TT 3,2 V6 which is a lovely car but I need a handbook.

Can anyone direct me to an online or inexpensive copy please ?

I saw some kind of a dealer/chancer on flea-bay trying to extort close to £30 for a well used one which I believe is OTT.

I'm not sure who to contact at Audi to see if they have any and also unsure how much it would cost from them.

Any help appreciated - thanks in dvance

Hello John,

If it were mine, I would be enquiring at Audi to see what they are charging, but probably won’t be cheap. 

Of course, hopefully someone on here may be able to assist, but if not, I would think eBay is your best source for at least having a choice of what to buy/not to buy. 

Do you have the wallet and other books?

If not, there is someone selling the whole set on eBay for £49.99? I would guess your £30 for the handbook may prove to be competitive. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your advice and comments all duly noted. I think you may be right about the eBay price I saw, but I will definitely try again with Audi. I couldn't find an appropriate department to contact looking at their UK site it seemed geared towards new cars only. I might have to end up talking to a human!

Hello John,

Good old fashioned phone call to the Parts. Dept. at your local dealer - or dare if say, a face to face visit. 

I think it was BT who has an advert slogan when I had hair - ‘ It’s good to talk’ .

Rapidly becoming a forgotten art!? 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Audi want £40 for the Handbook - interestingly they are one of the Manufaturers who DO NOT provide a downloadable PDF. 

Fleabay here I come - unless someone has a spare or a PDF they could send me.

Thanks for your help