s line suspension

john t

Is the s line suspension really hard how would anyone compare it to say golf gt or bmw m3 series  trying to choose between sport and s line, thank you for any replies

Hello John,

I think you are very wise in asking for owner’s comments before dipping your toe in the water - let’s hope that experience is forthcoming. 

Pending that, my general comment to would be to ask whether the ‘look’ of the car is more important than ride quality? If so, then ride quality will certainly be compromised by larger diameter wheels with low profile tyres, and the likelihood of these tyres also being run-flat, which in themselves, significantly hardens the ride. 

If you are ‘buying on appeal’ then it’s worth checking what you are getting in terms of wheels and tyres, before you add to that the inherent effect of sports suspension. I can understand the ‘buying on appeal’ bit, but in practical terms the appeal is directed to the passer-by rather than the owner, since much of the appeal factor becomes invisible to the driver when the car is being driven. 

Would owners be kind enough to help Tim out with their experiences? 

Kind regards,

Gareth.