Welcome to the a3 8Y section

Steve Q
聽Share

• 7 months later...

Ordered a A3 Edition 1 back February 2021 and got told this week by the dealer that they still do not have a build week for my car. Surely, even with all the chip delays this cannot be right?

21 hours ago, DAC said:

Ordered a A3 Edition 1 back February 2021 and got told this week by the dealer that they still do not have a build week for my car. Surely, even with all the chip delays this cannot be right?

Hi thats because they are busy building Milk Floats, and if I hear the chip excuse one more time I will scream as most of this drivel is caused by our departure from Europe, sheer spite ring any bells?. Think about it how are they building the all electric with a shortage of microprocessors when Japan and China are swimming in them.

Steve.

Thank you Steve for your reply. I was looking for anyone else that might be suffering the same situation as my self. I sold my 67 plate Golf Gtd to take advantage of the second hand prices ,but didn鈥檛 expect to wait nearly a year for a new car. At this rate the new model will be old hat!